Shaheed Nagar Crossingagra , 282001
Email AddressInformation Not Available
Awards and AchievementsInformation Not Available
Areas of SpecializationGeneral Hospital
Other Hospitals in Agra
Amit Jaggi Memorial Hospital
Location: Sector-1, Vibhav Nagar, Agra , 282001
Phone: 0562-330600-604 ,
Apollo Pankaj Hospitals Ltd
Location: Nh-2,Agra-Mathura Road,Artoni , 282007
Phone: 0562-3058000/3058010 ,
Asopa Hospital & Research Centre
Location: Garland Road, Off By Pass. , 282007
Phone: 0562-2604606/2603190/ ,
Life Line Hospital
Location: C-43,Site C, Inductor Area, Sikandara , 282007
Phone: 0562-2642616 ,
New Agra Hospital
Location: Near Agar, Dayar Bagra , 282005
Phone: 0562-2524939/2850148 ,
Pareek Hospitals P) Ltd.
Location: 4/10, Bagh Farzana, Civil Lines, Agra , 282002
Phone: 0562-2520071,2154781, ,
People's Heritage Hospital Ltd
Location: 7/52-A, Jankharnagar, Bye Pass Road. , 282002
Phone: 0562-2526999/ ,
Pushpanjali Hosptial & Research Centre
Location: Pushpanjali Palace, Delhi Gate , 282002
Phone: 0562-2527566-68 ,
Ram Raghu Hospital
Location: Church Road, Near Sursadam Crossing. , 282002
Phone: 0562-2526002 ,
Location: No.1/55,Delhi Gate, , 282002
Phone: 0562-2521511 ,
Shree Ram Hospital
Location: 8-9, Raghunath Nagar, M.G. Road , 282002
Phone: 0562-2850845/2851426 ,
Location: Shaheed Nagar Crossingagra , 282001
Phone: 0562-2230344/2230311 ,
Tip of Day
Family Health Insurance Policy: The Right answers to unforeseen calamities
Family health insurance is an agreement contracted between you and the insurers, and designed to protect you and your dependants against any financial constraints arising on account of a medical emergency. This article discusses:
- What is family health insurance policy and how it works?
- What is the coverage of family health insurance policy?
- What are the points to be analyzed before going for family health insurance quotes?
Today we have a vast variety of affordable (and comparable) family health insurance policies. On the one side we have:
- The Traditional Indemnity Plans, and on the other
- The HMOs or the Health Maintenance Organisation. In between we have the
- PPOs ( Preferred Provider Organisations) plan and the
- POS (Point of Service) plan.
The latter two are hybrid variations of the traditional indemnity plans and the HMOs. While the HMO is normally credited with providing the customer the cheapest and most affordable health insurance but with minimal benefits, the indemnity plans are considered the most expensive but crediting with providing the customer maximum benefits.
It Would be Smart to Pay Close Attention to the Specific Features and Family Health Insurance Quotes of Whichever Plan You Intend to Choose. For Example:
- Are the prescription drugs that I habitually use also covered?
- Do I have to pay application fees? (Please note that none of the best heath insurance firms require the customer to pay either for enrollment or for application fees).
- Do I get cover for both inpatient and outpatient costs? Do they both share a common deductible in a single calendar year? (A deductible refers to a sum of money that you pay each year, upfront, for your medical costs, before your insurance cover starts to pay up).
- Are the benefits from such health insurance cover on a fixed schedule? Are they reasonable?
- Is there a waiting period for such a cover before I am able to start utilising my policy? Are there any clauses, preexisting, that I ought to know about?