Vikrampuri Colony, Rajivi Gandhi Marg, Kharkhana. , 500003
Email AddressInformation Not Available
Awards and AchievementsInformation Not Available
Areas of SpecializationGeneral Hospital
Other Hospitals in Secunderabad
Location: Vikrampuri Colony, Rajivi Gandhi Marg, Kharkhana. , 500003
Phone: 040-27895555 ,
Location: Plot #34,34/A,Pet Basheerabad,Ncl South,Medchal Road,Ranga Reddy , 500055
Phone: 040-64558585/64559595 ,
Basant Sahney Hospital Paediatril
Location: 253/ Neharu Nagar Road, No. 11, West Marredpally , 500026
Phone: 040-27801765 , 040-27704778
Bbr Multi Speciality Hospital
Location: 7-4-194, Veroz Gouda, Balanagar, Secundrabad , 500011
Phone: 040-23779999lines9 ,
Location: Near Clocl Tower,Adjacent Lane , 500001
Phone: 040-7706252/7717452 ,
Location: Plot # 3,Ganesh Nagar Colony,Opp Smt Sarojini Pulla Reddy House,Hasmathpet Road,Bowenpallh , 500011
Phone: 040-27957957 ,
Gnr Multispecialty Hospital
Location: Near Sathya Petrol Bunk, Alwal , 500010
Phone: 040-27970420/27863328 ,
Madhava Nursing Home
Location: 43, Sarodjini Devi Road, , 500003
Phone: 040-27700955 ,
Mahalakshmi Nursing Home
Location: 3-2-320 Somasundaram Street, Behind Manju Theatre, Near Bhomma Temple , 500003
Phone: 040-27812840 ,
Location: Sai Ranga Tower, Tukaram Gate , 500017
Phone: 040-27730674 ,
Mirra Multispeciality Hospital
Location: 32-40 Flat No, Opp. J.P.N.Colony, Miyapur, , 500050
Phone: 040-23042015 ,
Location: Secunderabad , 500003
Phone: 040-26260004/5 ,
Parvathi Nursing Home
Location: E-30/31, Vikramduri Colony, , 500003
Phone: 040-27814173 , 040-27819244
Poulomi Hospital Pvt.Ltd.
Location: Plot No. A2, B17 Rukminipuri Colony, Dr. A.S.Rao Nagar Msin Road , 500062
Phone: 040-7143750to53 ,
Tip of Day
Family Health Insurance Policy: The Right answers to unforeseen calamities
Family health insurance is an agreement contracted between you and the insurers, and designed to protect you and your dependants against any financial constraints arising on account of a medical emergency. This article discusses:
- What is family health insurance policy and how it works?
- What is the coverage of family health insurance policy?
- What are the points to be analyzed before going for family health insurance quotes?
Today we have a vast variety of affordable (and comparable) family health insurance policies. On the one side we have:
- The Traditional Indemnity Plans, and on the other
- The HMOs or the Health Maintenance Organisation. In between we have the
- PPOs ( Preferred Provider Organisations) plan and the
- POS (Point of Service) plan.
The latter two are hybrid variations of the traditional indemnity plans and the HMOs. While the HMO is normally credited with providing the customer the cheapest and most affordable health insurance but with minimal benefits, the indemnity plans are considered the most expensive but crediting with providing the customer maximum benefits.
It Would be Smart to Pay Close Attention to the Specific Features and Family Health Insurance Quotes of Whichever Plan You Intend to Choose. For Example:
- Are the prescription drugs that I habitually use also covered?
- Do I have to pay application fees? (Please note that none of the best heath insurance firms require the customer to pay either for enrollment or for application fees).
- Do I get cover for both inpatient and outpatient costs? Do they both share a common deductible in a single calendar year? (A deductible refers to a sum of money that you pay each year, upfront, for your medical costs, before your insurance cover starts to pay up).
- Are the benefits from such health insurance cover on a fixed schedule? Are they reasonable?
- Is there a waiting period for such a cover before I am able to start utilising my policy? Are there any clauses, preexisting, that I ought to know about?